Scripture

Look unto me in every thought Doubt not Fear not D&C 6:36

Monday, July 27, 2015

7/20/2015

Sounds like a crazy week! We don't get robbed or mugged here in Germany (knock on wood) so don't worry about that.

This week was a good week. Things are going really slow, everyone is gone for summer,
Tuesday was a normal day, I wasn't feeling good but didn't want to stay in so we went out and talked to people, then we rode to another town, and went by a few contacts then came home. By now I really didn't feel good so I went to bed.
Wednesday I was sick, really not good I slept a lot and had a fever and stuff. No fun
Thursday we went by on contacts here in Heide 
Friday we did weekly planning then went and elder Paul said good bye to a less active member.
Saturday we had a service project, we died from all the dirt we moved, it was like two cubic meters and we did it with a garden shovel and two buckets 
Sunday was church, it was good but in eventful like this whole week, hopefully next week I'll have more to say
I love you all 

No comments:

Post a Comment