Scripture

Look unto me in every thought Doubt not Fear not D&C 6:36

Sunday, July 12, 2015

June 15th 2015

This week was an exchange marathon, 

Monday was a chill p day then we went on exchange with Glükstadt
Tuesday we went for a bike ride 16 km one way to a lesson and back,
she was worried for us that we didn't have a car any more. We had a
good lesson with her about the atonement, and then went home and went
to neumunster for the night, it was fun all four of the elders in the
apartment had served in Magdeburg so we had a lot of fun talking about
that
Wednesday I stayed in the apartment all day because elder weaver is
recovering from bronchitis so I was babysitting as the other two went
to Hamburg. When they got back we went to go exchange with Pinneberg
and I got to spend more time with elder Gibbs.
Thursday our service project fell out so we went contacting at the
beach, and visited some less actives in the town there, that was a 40
km day and destroyed elder Gibbs
Friday we went to district meeting and then we came home and did our
weekly planning, I can't believe it's already the last week of the
transfer,
Saturday we did a service project then we got minor food poisoning and
the rain made it terrible to ride bikes, and my comp almost throwing
up made us decide to stay in,
Sunday was awesome, their making me sing bass in the choir so that's
fun, then we rode out to a member family and that was a long ways but
it was fun. Not a super exciting week,

Answers to questions -  (I asked him what advice he would give to the kids getting ready to leave right now, If he was finding his mission hard and Why I was not getting pictures)
1 don't worry about the language too much in the MTC it will be
different when you get to the country, but still try your best. If
your not having fun your not doing it right, it's not all about fun
but we share a message of happiness so be happy. And just pray a ton,
exercise your faith, and study all that you can.
2 it is incredibly hard there's just two things that I have been able
to do. One is hope for a better brighter tomorrow and the other is
look for the blessing or lesson from today, today's test is tomorrow's
testimony
3 I have my camera I just haven't had time or opportunities for pics,
I'll try harder this next transfer
I love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment