Scripture

Look unto me in every thought Doubt not Fear not D&C 6:36

Monday, July 27, 2015

7/27/2015

This week went by really fast, that is what happens when you have an exchange almost every day. I guess I can tell you a little bit from my area, we are a small branch in northern Germany almost as far north as you can go and still be in Germany. Only about 40 miles from Denmark. The area has a ton of windmills and cabbage, people wise our area is like the basin would be if it was only 1% Mormon. Every Sunday we have about 30 people at church, there are more kids here than in Magdeburg, we have 12 in the primary. our ym/yw we have 4 soon it will be three. 
I find out Saturday who my new comp is, this week I will be in a dritt with some other elders in our district. Elder Paul goes home tomorrow so that is the first elder I kill  and one of the elders in the dritt goes home the next week so he will be the second.

This week went by really fast because I had 4 nights on exchange
Monday was a normal p day then we went on exchange i was with elder Woodside, he is having a hard time in his area, hopefully he will be transferred so he can work good again.
Tuesday we were still on exchange, his comp is really hard working so he needed two nights of a break, 
Wednesday we had districts meeting, the zone leaders came to it and we did our exchange with them there. I stayed in Heide again with Elder Morton, the same one that was in Magdeburg at the start of my mission. We had a really good time together, we worked in a little town for the day the guy we wanted to visit was busy but we got some referrals so that is cool. 
Thursday was all on trains, not a lot happened
Friday we had another exchange, Elder Bankhead came here and we worked in Heide.  He is the elder that will be going home next week that  I will be in a dritt with.  Anyways we did some work and got some appointments so well have to come back to Heide one day next week.
Saturday we exchanged back and Elder Paul packed, there was a ton of thunder and lightning so we couldn't really work so that's OK. I cleaned the apartment. Then it let up a little bit we went to an investigator and she tried to kill us with how much food she had. Then we came home
Sunday we had church and two eating appointments with members, it was a whole lot of fun and went by so fast. Probably one of the funnest Sundays on my mission so far.  After the appointments

we went home and the day was over. that was my week this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment