Scripture

Look unto me in every thought Doubt not Fear not D&C 6:36

Sunday, November 1, 2015

10/19/2015

This week was a good week I'm sad to hear about grandma Davis, I'm so thankful for the gospel in our lives, it's so wonderful to know she is with grandpa again. I would like you to get her familysearch.orgI'd number so that I can finish that side of my family tree. She is the only missing part.

Anyways here is how my week went

Monday was normal we were at family home evening and Bruder Hackman was being a smart aleck all night, and he went to make a comment about it being different for people born in the church, I could see that part coming, so when he said that "you both were born in the church right?" Then I had to get my smart aleck remark in and said "nope I was born in a hospital!" His wife was pretty happy to have someone to back sass her husband.

Today was a good day, we woke up at 4:00 and went to the train station, we went to Kiel for our zone training meeting, that was good präsident was there and we had interviews that took up most of the day, then we went on exchange. I'm with elder Halbleib, and we are making elder Gibbs angry!!! It's so much fun!!!

Wednesday. Was a great day, I was on exchange with elder Halbleib and we had a lot of good times. First we studied then we went out and tried to do some street contacting. It was really cold and rainy, not many people were outside, except for the punks that just laugh at the j-w's as they smoke their lives away. Then we went ate lunch and then talked to a few more people but the streets were pretty dead so we went and did a little area book work, and found a few contacts that could be pretty solid. Then we went to bahnhof and waited for our comps, and they didn't get off the train. They texted and said they'd be on the next one an hour later. They weren't then said they were on the one a half hour later. And they got there and it was too late for us to go back so we had a sleepover.

Thursday was a pretty good day we rode a train home then we had our normal appointments that we always have and that was about it. I then spent quite a bit of time to fix my bike.( I keep fixing it because I know if I ask to get it fixed again we will get new bikes, and they will be terrible ones you can't ride for hours like we do, but now everything should be good with the bikes.

Friday was a normal Friday. We had our weekly planning and then went out to do some work. It's getting close to winter, the chill is out, the sun is gone, I can't wait for the time change when it gets darker an hour earlier( I said sarcastically) then our appointment fell out so we continued to walk in the mist. Then we came home called some people and then went to bed.

Saturday was a pretty good day. First we had our service project. I ate liver wurst for the first time, not a fan, then we came home, showered and changed then we went by on a few contacts. After that the day was over and we came home ate and went to bed.

Sunday was a fantastic day. First we went to church and that was really cool. There was enough aaronic priesthood there for the sacrament. Then after we went home and ate some food and had our studies. After studies we went to a members house and were jungle gyms for the children, I don't think I have ever been climbed on so much in my life. Even by cash in delta!

No comments:

Post a Comment