Scripture

Look unto me in every thought Doubt not Fear not D&C 6:36

Sunday, November 1, 2015

9/28/2015

Well Monday was a pretty good day. We cleaned the apartment went shopping and then got McDonald's. We then went to the church and did emails. After emails we went and got hair cuts. Then we went to family home evening and talked about faith. It was a really good p day. 

Tuesday, I wrote the date and saw I've been gone for 11 months!!! I don't know how it's been for you guys but it's been so fantastic for me! I've met some really awesome people, I've learned a lot, and my testimony has gotten stronger. This is by far the best decision of my life! So today Zeifi's girlfriend is not happy that he wants to live the commandments. She texted us saying that they broke up because of us. And that we have no place being here in Germany. It's super sad to see how hard the devil tries to stop people's progress. This has really shown me what a big tool addictions are. Her whole problem with us goes directly back to commandments that deal with addiction. I know she has her agency but so does Zeifi, and he's trying to live the commandments! Luckily I know that got values Zeifi, and he will help us!

Wednesday first we went to district meeting. Then we missed our train by seconds! It was frustrating because we had to wait an hour and a half for the next one. Then we took that one to Husum and did a little bit of work there, it's a little bigger and prettier than Heide so I don't know why we haven't gone there to work more. Then Zeifi called so we went to meet with him. Turns out they didn't break up yesterday, and when she heard us she was not happy, Zeifi tried to get her to come speak with us ( you know because she speaks German and we speak German and it might help her to hear what we have to say in understandable wording) but she was not happy that we were there and proceeded to call us ever word in the books ( that's the German and the English books Germans love American cuss word) she wants him to have nothing to do with us, he said he'll call us later, probably tomorrow. Luckily we have God on our side, remember Zeifi saw Christ  in a dream, and he said listen to these two guys, pointing to me and my companion, they will help you. So please pray for him, he needs its! Then we came home. And the day was over, it was a pretty fast day.

Today was a cool day. First we went to read with Bruder Krautwurm and that was a good time, we got through quite a few chapters in ether, then we went and ate with the Schumaiers I really enjoy this appointment every week. They are such a cool couple. Then we went and did some street contacting. Then we went to the church for a Skype interview with president Fingerle. We get to do those monthly now so he can get to know the missionaries. While we were at the church I read the little biography about elder Scott on lds.org. I'm thankful for the leaders of the church. then it rained so we did phone contacting, we call all the contacts to see it the numbers even exist and if they do if the people want to meet with us. It's a common tactic from a missionary who is new in an area. Then after a little study and food the night was over.

Friday. I love the gospel! I'm going and reading my favorite general conference talks as we approach conference weekend. Today was I read one of my all time favorite talks, priesthood of October 2008. If dad remembers we Watched this one session with grandpa Mo, it was the first time I went as a deacon, and the lesson president Uchtdorf taught has stayed in my hear because of the simplicity. Stand close together, and lift where you stand. I love the principle and it can be applied to so much!
So today was a way good day! We did some finding after our studies then had lunch and did our weekly planning.then we went to the church to look for an email we got about a month ago finally found it then we did some bike riding and went to the Dahleke's and had a wonderful time there. We made p day plans to go to an aquarium with them in a couple weeks, I'm super excited for it :) 

Today we went to our service project, today we planted roses. Then we went and talked with Stacy, she is crazy. I'm so glad I have the truth of the gospel in my life. She has a ton of confusing ideas, it's sad that she won't think to find the truth, and will only allow or accept that which we say. I'm still glad we get to meet with her and that we can help her a little. Then we went home and that was our day.

Sunday. Today was a wonderful Sunday. First we went to the church and had a wonderful time there. In priesthood class we talked about the talk "the music of the gospel" that was one of my favorite talk from this past conference. I have ideas of my own and don't necessarily agree with the German mindset, but it was still good. Then we went home and had lunch, then we went to out and talked to people, we kept on walking and then ended up in a little forest. It was a fun little adventure. We found those funny looking red mushrooms with the white dots that are in cartoons but not in real life.( and I don't remember eating any mushrooms so I have reason to believe, along with pictures, to prove that they are real.) then we found a snake and we were gonna capture it and let him fight Tod, the frog that lives in our window well, but we didn't get him fast enough and the snake was gone. Then we came home and had our studies, it was cool we listened to some Truman G. Madsen lectures on lots of really cool doctrine and teachings and ideas, I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment